Core Sports Performance training programs are based on semi-private (never more than 8 athletes to 1 Performance Coach) performance sessions.
Each 60 or 75 minutes program will cover all of the below components:
1- Speed and Agility
- Proper technique for permanent positive change in acceleration, deceleration, change of
direction and top running speed.
Competence in basic movement mechanics, which leads to proper sport-specific
2- Strength and Power
- Force production through increased muscle recruitment, rather than traditional philosophy of “size = strength”.
- Elastic force development while continuing to increase contractile force capacity.
- Optimal performance through development of propulsive power, stabilization strength
and strength endurance.
- Increased efficiency of movement through motor pattern reengineering
4- Flexibility and Mobility
- a. Increased flexibility by facilitating muscle relaxation.
- Specific and functional musculoskeletal mobility.
- Unrestricted range of motion, which supports proper mechanics, allows full expression of force production capacity and decreases the likelihood of injury.
5- Energy System Development
- General endurance in all sports through an integrated approach to training.
- Optimal energy system adaptation through sport specific conditioning.
6- Regeneration and Recovery
- Neuromuscular regeneration through properly designed and periodized programs
- Performance improvement through the athlete’s adaptation to the stresses of training
7- Injury Prevention
- Reduced acute and overuse injuries through initial Functional Movement Assessment test, followed by protocols that increase flexibility and mobility and enhance joint stabilization.
- Prehabilitation exercise that address potential problems before injuries occur.